I believe the real question is, do you know what it takes to have or be in a relationship with a man or woman?
There are some people who choose to be single, and there are people who actually want to be in a relationship. I'm no counselor, but for years I was single listening to other people's problems. Listening to people who "make" their relationship complicated. I dont have all the answers but I do know what it takes to be happy within a relationship. I dont have the worst of hardships with my man, but we do have disagreements. We do threaten eachother that one of the other is going to leave eachother, but we're both full of shit, because we both know that we truely love eachother. Although we both have no rings on the finger, therefore we're not obligated to be with eachother, we both know what we want.There will be disagreements, but if the two can't come to terms and sit down and talk like adults and figure it out, then your big problem within the relationship is that there is no communication. You can't expect that your spoue is a mind reader, be up front and say whats on your minds. There is no need to leave shit out, because if you do you wont get what you expect. And speaking of expecting. Don't be expecting all types of shit like the moon and the stars. Some women want thugs or the thug money but cant handle the thung mentality. Some men want sweet good looking freaks, but cant handle them when they go out with thier girls wearin the same thing they wore when they met. Some women want to go out three to four times a week, when the economy is at an all time low. They want the house with the picket fences, the children, and the expensive cars, but if you havent made it big, being I havent seen you on the red carpet lately,then that shit is way out of your means. And dont get it fucked up, men have crazy ass expectations as well. Theirs "can" be just a bit more sexual. OR just plain and simple, some people just MOVE TOO DAMN FAST!!!!!!! So the question is what are you willing to do to make your relationship.....REAL?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment